Welcome from Leah
I’m Leah with Ebby and I love real estate. I began my real estate career at a young age, shortly after graduating with a Marketing Degree from University of North Texas. You’ve likely heard the saying, “Real Estate is my Life!”, well it’s true for me.
Buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Helping my friends navigate that experience is fun and rewarding. I’ve found that providing the very best service is essentially about being knowledgeable and accessible.
Listening and responding quickly to client’s needs is also required. This “customer first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. I’ve found that the latest technologies enable me to connect more often and work more efficiently. I have a special connection with 1st time home buyers and enjoy educating them about the process of purchasing a home and all the details that go along with home-ownership.
When you start out buying your first home with me, I’ll do my best to earn your trust for ever other real estate transaction - you might get spoiled! I’m not your typical Realtor, you won’t see my name in lights or face on a billboard. When you email or text, I’ll respond as quickly as humanly possible. I’m straight forward and candid. I’ll tell you what you need to hear about the process, not what I think you want to hear.
I don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my friends. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on my friend’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Feel free to contact me for all your real estate needs.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which I can provide you with.
To get you started click on the button below for this weeks open house locations
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, my proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. I guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Check out the full 101 tips to get your home SOLD.
Sign Up for a Free Market Report
- 503 Hilltop Ln, Wylie, TX 75098
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1082 Sqft
- MULTIPLE OFFERS! Please get offers in by end of day Sunday. Seller will review & respond Monday. FULLY UPDATED! This 3 b ..
- 5943 Preston Gate Ct, Dallas, TX 75230
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 3160 Sqft
- Luxurious custom patio home in exclusive Preston Gate. Private entrance. Beautiful drive up. Extensive crown moldings & ..
- 5616 Leven Ln, McKinney, TX 75070
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2437 Sqft
- K Hovnanian 1-owner home in Village Park! Stone accents, pretty front door. Smart floor plan customized with entertainme ..
- 3105 Fox Hollow Dr, Plano, TX 75023
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1881 Sqft
- Adorable zero lot line with open flexible floor plan. Updated 2 the max-front & patio doors, engineered wood floors, car ..
- 1205 Greenpark Dr, Plano, TX 75075
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3468 Sqft
- Fabulously landscaped home! Lovingly cared for-updated throughout. Paint, flooring, Kitchen-island & walk-in pantry. Spl ..
- 2810 Club Meadow Dr, Garland, TX 75043
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2715 Sqft
- Updated custom home! Beautiful drive up & great landscaping lead to immaculate home. Two living areas include fireplace, ..
- 1821 Grand Meadows Dr, Keller, TX 76248
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3240 Sqft
- Great Drive up-lushly landscaped in Marshall Ridge North! Stone & brick exterior. Great space & many upgrades! Study, or ..
- 7804 Vista Creek Ln, Sachse, TX 75048
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1711 Sqft
- Updated home with open floor plan on great lot! Fresh landscaping & interior updates include fresh paint, laminate floor ..
- 3108 Carmel St, Dallas, TX 75204
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 1940 Sqft
- A positively impressive townhome is all about Style and Location, Location, Location! This recently updated Dallas townh ..
- 1510 Roman Rd, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1753 Sqft
- Centrally located Fantastic lot & updated home! Oversized Backyard with pool, beautiful potted plants & fountain. Stone ..
- 1110 Woodland Park Dr, Garland, TX 75040
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1632 Sqft
- Adorable home in North Garland has been well cared for and recently updated with fresh paint, landscaping, roof, windows ..
- 716 Kerwin Ct, Wylie, TX 75098
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1518 Sqft
- Adorable & super functional floor plan in cute home with high ceilings & abundance of natural light. This home's open fl ..
- 1026 Oak St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1104 Sqft
- Charming 1940's Home ready for new owners. Classic style home with lots of windows & natural light plus large covered pa ..
- 9022 Denver St, Rowlett, TX 75088
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 1616 Sqft
- Adorable traditional home in Rowlett has been well cared for and recently updated. Inviting floor plan has all living sp ..
- 701 Duvall Blvd, Highland Village, TX 75077
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2347 Sqft
- Corner lot.Updated.Outdoor enthusiast's Dream.Front room can be Dining or Living-French doors to covered side patio.Upda ..
- 7650 Cassion Dr, Frisco, TX 75034
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 4984 Sqft
- This Craftsman home was recently built by Southgate Homes. There are upgrades galore! No expense has been spared. Beauti ..
- 1009 Chumley Rd, Garland, TX 75044
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3555 Sqft
- Gorgeous Highland home-Provence at Firewheel. 1-owner.Pretty landscaping & stone trimmed exterior. Smart floor plan.Hand ..
- 511 County Road Nw 1014, Mount Vernon, TX 75457
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 3060 Sqft
- Country living at its best! Custom home on 13+ acres, stocked pond & 40x36 shop. Circle drive connects house to workshop ..
- 401 Water Bridge Dr, Lewisville, TX 75056
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2820 Sqft
- David Weekly-Castle Hills!Interior corner lot,covered front porch,Crwn moldings,oil rubbed bronze.Custom tile entry,Stud ..
- 5020 Colter Way, Dallas, TX 75227
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2194 Sqft
- Stunning Remodel by Dallas Architect and Artist just 15 minutes from Downtown Dallas. Impeccably Renovated for a more Co ..
- Leah Goldstein NAR e-PRO Certified, CNE Certified Negotiation Expert REALTOR; with 22 years experience
- Dallas, TX United States
- Mobile (214) 797-7971
- Email Leah@leahgold.com
- Areas Served All of Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex including Dallas Collin, Denton, Tarrant, Ellis, Franklin, and other surrounding counties
- Specializations NAR e-PRO Certified, CNE Certified Negotiation Expert
- NAR's e-PRO®